~

~

Thursday, August 24, 2017

American Idol Comes to Provo

Note from Kenz:
Those of you who auditioned yesterday, good job on making the best decision ever.  It was so fun to see some of my old idol am.  I love and miss you all. 


American Idol came back to Utah... this time the Bus came to Provo.
Kenz isn't auditioning this year but when her "Idol Fam" comes into town you can bet she is going to go say HELLO!!

Many of you thought Kenz got a raw-deal when she was on the show.  
But time heals everything and Kenz has nothing but POSITIVE memories and feelings about the show. She always says "American Idol was the best experience of my life. " 
She is nothing but grateful!

Her Idol Fam are her friends and she loves staying in touch with them all. 
One of her favorite people from her experience is Nancy Yearing
Nancy went above and beyond for Kenz (actually several people did - Megan, Kate, Patrick, to name a few...).  Of course, Kenz say Nancy and made a bee-line to go see her.

and her SMILING pup Dustin Hoffman :)

I admit... I felt a little left out when Kenz got to see everyone so I made her FaceTime me so I could (sort of) be apart of it all again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment